MAINTENANCE OF BOARDS
VERY IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Ensure air valve is in place & screwed in tightly before entering the water and rinse off after use. (Always leave it closed unless flying or leaving it in hot places)
- Always SUP in safe conditions, KNOW YOUR LIMITS.
- Start out on flat water (e.g. dam/canal) until you are ready for the sea.
FINS & FIN BOX:
- To install your centre box fin, remove the screw from the aluminium plate and slide the plate into the box.
- Set the fin into the box and depress it flush to the deck using the brass pin protruding from the sides to slide it into the track.
- Once the fin is secured, slide the fin plate back to align both the fin hole and the hole in the plate.
- You can now place your screw into both holes and tighten with a flat head screwdriver.
The simplest rule is to treat your board well and you will have a long and happy life together!
- DONT COOK IT! Always keep your board in a shaded area when not in use.
- Check your vent plug periodically to see if it’s secured tightly and clear of sand or debris that could block the venting.
- Never store a board in direct sunlight for extended periods.
- Always store boards in the shade and on a rail.
- If a board is stored in a bag, never leave it in direct sunlight – it will get 30% hotter inside a bag –
- it is recommended to leave it in the shade with the zipper partially open.
- Always keep your fin box free and clear of sand and debris.
- Board bags are recommended to keep your board safe & sound.
- Roof pads are recommended for transportation to avoid damage to the board and vehicle.
RETURNS & WARRANTY:
You may return goods (excluding sale, clearance items, closeout items, boards and paddles) for any reason within 10 days of receipt of your shipment/purchase and receive a refund of the purchase price. All items must be unused and in new condition, with all manufacturer tags attached. All items that are returned and received used or not in resell condition; will be shipped back to the customer at customer’s expense.
No return will be allowed without a written return authorization number (RA#) and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Simply call us for an RA#, mail the product back with an explanation for the return; along with a copy of your receipt and RA# on package.
We suggest that you ship back returns with tracking and or insurance.
Oceanriders is not responsible for packages which are lost, damaged, or stolen in transit.
Oceanriders offer the following limited warranty against any defect in workmanship or materials. If you aren’t sure whether or not your item is covered by our warranty, please contact our customer service team. email@example.com
ALL NEW SUP BOARDS ARE COVERED UNDER A LIMITED 60-DAY WARRANTY.
In the case that a warranty is needed for any new product, please return the SUP board to Oceanriders where original purchase was made.
- This policy covers manufacturer’s defects ONLY.
- You must have valid proof of purchase from an authorized Surftech dealer.
- You must have a valid and visible serial number.
- This limited warranty excludes the following:
- Boards that show impact or abuse, damage due to heat exposure including but not limited to direct sun exposure, extended amount of time in a car, board bag, etc.
- Previous repairs
- Broken boards
- Boards with signs of improper care or handling
- Incidental damage
- Unreasonable use